Saturday, April 22, 2006

Getting there...

Progress on three books to report:

The Third Revolution: I've started re-formating the manuscript file for a third edition. This one will include some book reviews (of both Third Revolution and, hopefully, Middle America), as well as a preview chapter of Middle America.

Middle America: The manuscript (text) file went to the publisher yesterday. I'm hopeful that the cover art will follow early next week. If all goes reasonably well, I should have a book in my hands by the third week of May.

Little Birdies!: I'm glad to finally be able to get back to writing! All hell is about to break loose in the story; I can't wait to see what happens next! I cranked out the opening 3,000 words to Part Three last week, taking the manuscript to a total of 60,000 words.

No comments:

ShareThis