Monday, August 29, 2005

And so it begins...

Here we go! Just what the world needs...another blog! Not to worry, though, I don't plan on taking much of your time here. I just thought it would be nice to have a place to post the slow, but steady progress of "The Third Revolution" through the book world, and to keep you all appraised of my progress on the sequel, tentatively titled "Middle America."

Speaking of which...I've completed 96,000 words on the manuscript as of today. I target 100,000 words for a novel (just to have some sort of benchmark out there to track my progress). The Third Revolution was just about 100,000 words long. It looks like Middle America will likely be a tad longer than that, but either way, I'm hoping the first draft of the manuscript will be complete by the end of September. Then the editing starts...

No comments:

ShareThis