Monday, October 24, 2005

Back Home...

I took a trip to southern PA this weekend for a photo gig. I got home about 4:00 yesterday afternoon; had to unpack all of the photo equipment from the truck, then run out to pick up the parrot from the pet store where he was sleeping for the weekend.

I still have a few things to do this week in terms of polishing up Middle America, but I should have something in the mail by Friday; at least that's the plan. I still have to complete a third editing pass on the manuscript (I'm about 2/3's through) and fine-tune some dialog. Then everything gets emailed to Office Max to get printed up, then photocopied, and mailed out to agents and publishers. Then, finally, I get to start writing Little Birdies! while I wait to hear back from the industry gatekeepers. Keep your fingers crossed for me...

No comments:

ShareThis