Thursday, July 23, 2015

I'll Meet You in New Hampshire...

I've been wanting to move up to The Granite State for a while now, and this film just solidifies the feeling. I'm mired here right now, but, to paraphrase Peter Schiff in the film, I can't afford to die in New York (and don't intend to).

The video, "101 Reasons: Liberty Lives in New Hampshire" is a documentary adaptation of the Free State Project's list of 101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire. It runs a full hour. It features quality, professional production values and can be viewed in 1080p high-def.  If you're a lover of liberty, and dream of escaping from under the thumb of the nanny state in your lifetime, you really need to take a hard look at this.


 


Don't wait for a politician or a political party to set you free; it's not going to happen. Do it yourself. I'll meet you there. I'll be wearing the smoke-colored Rand's Custom cowboy hat... Live Free or Die.

No comments:

ShareThis