Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Birdies leaving the nest...

I just approved the proof copy of Little Birdies!. The only issue I had was that the header/page numbers looked a little tight against the top of the page. I could have tweaked the manuscript and resubmitted it, but it would have cost me another week or two, and I decided it wasn't worth it. I'm not even sure the problem is with my manuscript -- I have the lower margins set at one-inch in Quark, and they measure a solid inch-and-a-quarter on the proof copy (at the expense of the upper margin), so it might just be some play in the way they cut the pages before binding. I don't know, I would have preferred that it be perfect, but, like I said, it's not worth delaying the release of the book over.

It should be available on Amazon in a week or two. I'll let you know!

No comments:

ShareThis